It is a very important because it protect our body from outer virus and environmental diseases. A strong immune system is very efficient to stop the harmful viruses entering in our body through surrounding and in other hand a weak immune system is not effective it can easily attack by bacteria’s and germs.
So, the best immune system gives you a better result and this is only performed by various minerals, vitamins, calcium and protein fiber which gives us energy. Vaccines are also available for immune i.e. immunization, it is a process where a person is made free and resistant from infectious diseases.
It is able to protect the person against infection or viruses there are many vaccines which give resistant from infectious diseases like live- attenuated vaccines, Inactivated vaccines, subunit recombinant, polysaccharide, and conjugate vaccines provide a relief from infections whereas a better diet with suitable ingredients also helps a lot to fight against germs and infections but it includes minerals, proteins, vitamins in right way.
There are many foods which helps in boosting our immune system are as:
- Kiwi fruit, citrus fruits and juices.
- Raw garlic it destroys the flu infection.
- Raw onions also destroyed the infections and germs it is very effective and healthy.
- Almonds, broccoli, sunflower seeds, turmeric, green tea, papaya etc. make your immune system strong by externally as well as internally.
Vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin C is very necessary and vital vitamins for making a strong immune system. So always take these vitamins rich food to maintain your immune system and prohibit junk food because they played a major role in growth of bacteria’s and viruses in a body. So always take healthy and homemade food.
These are some ways by which you can boost immune system rapidly:
- Don’t smoke because it causes lungs infection.
- Always eat fruits and vegetables in for of salad as your choice.
- Always do yoga and exercises.
- Get sufficient sleep and don’t consume much alcohol.
- Maintain your body weight by keeping a diet chart in your mind.
So, these are some ways by which you can keep your immune system strong and healthy.
Yoga plays a major role in keeping the immune system strong. There are some yoga asanas by which you can make your immune system strong:
- Parasarita padottanasana/ Wide legged standing forward bend: It increase the rate of blood flow to the forehead and release good hormones and provide a calmness to the brain also strengthened our inner and back legs.
- Parivrtta prasarita padottasana/ Revolved wide legged standing forward bend: It stretches our back and shoulders, neck and make our organs strong to fight against bacteria’s and infectious diseases. Give relief from stress, anxiety and tensions etc.
- Vrikshasana/ Tree pose: It improves the stability and balancing of our legs and make our joint i.e. ligament, tendon and bones stronger. It keeps our organ healthy and strong to fight against infections.
- Balasana/ Child’s pose variation: It provide a peace and give relief to body from tensions and provide support to our backbone, keep our mind healthy and strong.
- Trikonasana/ Triangle pose: It maintains our digestive system and helps in burning of fat and give relief from acidity work as antacid and provide a protecting shield to fight against bacteria’s and infections.
These yoga asanas also regulate our white blood cells because they play a vital role in fighting against bacteria’s and infections. By doing this on a regular basis you can definitely get a better result without using any medicines and vaccines. So yoga is very necessary to make our immune system strong, SO DO YOGA.