A weight may be necessary for a person whose weight is less i.e. underweight, and a very desirable goal for gaining muscles and weight. In general case consuming more calories helps in gaining of weight.
That’s why calories are necessary for an underweight person and also those who has to increase their weight, consuming 300 to 500 calories in a day can easily help you in gaining of weight, and for gaining more weight you can take 1000 calories more per day.
The proper diet with calories is very necessary for an underweight person, so to handle this there are many apps which helps you lot in calories tracking it helps you lot to adjust your calories.
People are trying to gain weight by many ways by eating foods that are present in high amount of sugar, it is easy way of increasing calories but there is side effect also that is Type 2 diabetes. So, at last I say PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
There are some tips which help you lot of gain weight naturally :
Eat four to five meals per day: If you have to gain weight rapidly then you have to take high amount calorie in a day. Eat at least three meals per day which helps you lot in gaining weight.
Weight training: It helps you lot in gaining weight they also help in gaining muscles and ABS. There are many weight gains exercises that involve multiple muscle gain exercise that is deadlifts, bench presses and squats which helps you in gaining muscles. People who work out daily can have to pay attention on their calories and its amount. We have to do weight training at least 3 to 4 times in a week.
Eat protein in enough amount: foods that is high in protein helps you lot in gaining fat like eggs, meats, fish, nuts and legumes helps you lot to overcome underweight problem. A proper diet with enough amount of protein helps you lot and support your muscles to grow rapidly, consuming 0.8 to 2.0 grams of protein per kilogram helps you to gain weight rapidly.
Always drink high calories shakes and smoothies: Some people may confuse regarding high calories shakes and smoothies. The ingredients that are present in a drink have a high amount of calories present. Some useful ingredients are:
- Green spinach
A person with having a BMI of 18.5 to 24.9 will exist in the healthy range. A person whose BMI is less than 18.5 is underweight and has to gain weight.
So, to control your BMI is necessary and we have to control our diet we should take vegetables which have high calorie such as peas, parsnip, kale- kale, beet- beet, etc.
Apart from this, there are many yoga asanas that help you a lot in gaining weight and muscles:
- Supta Badhakonasana (Reclining butterfly pose): It makes our lower abdomen tight; it stretched our muscles and leads to reducing fat. It expenses our hips and buttocks.
- Vajrasana (Diamond pose, Thunderbolt Pose): It gives strength to our sexual organs and thigh muscles, helping in relieving knee pain and back pain.
- It also helps in keeping the mind healthy and stable.
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand pose): It helps you a lot in reducing belly fat and gaining muscles, especially it is helpful in the functioning of the thyroid gland and increases our metabolic rates.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose): It improves our blood circulation and regulates our rate of metabolism; it helps in improving breath and stimulates our reproductive system and makes our muscles strong.
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose): It is an effective asana for a person who has to gain weight. It helps and improves our digestive system and stimulates the thyroid gland.
These are some yoga asana which helps you lot to overcome the problem of underweight, so take more calories and increase your weight by also taking lot of proteins, so the yoga is the solution of all problems.