The stomach is a very important part of our body which plays a major role in the process of digestion as well as storage of food, and if you have pain in the stomach then you have to do some yoga asana for your stomach and also helps in relaxation of increasing peristalsis and vagal tone. Vagal tone is the status of the vague nerve which helps in regulating major functioning of the body like digestion, to overcome stomach pain we have to do more yoga asanas to regulate our stomach pain. So, by exercise and yoga our vagal tone increases.
Some of the yoga asanas that help in increasing the vagal tone in our stomach which helps in the proper functioning of the body and helps are:
By practicing this asana, it helps in calm of the body and mind, that helps in increasing the process of digestion as well as helps in secretion of enzymes that plays a vital role in process of digestion.
- To start this asana firstly find a comfortable place then seat with crossing your legs with facing up your palms as well as thighs also.
- Closed your mouth and start breathing this helps in making the respiratory system more effective and also helps in the constriction in the back of the throat.
- Keep this yoga asana regular and properly exhale and inhale oxygen gas.
This yoga asana helps in bringing you into parasympathetic state as well as calms your body and helps in increasing the process of digestion and fight against nausea.
- Firstly, sit sideways to the wall with a yoga block.
- Then roll your back by bending your knees and uplift your hips. After a minute lower your hips down to the rest.
- Keep your legs straight up with the bits of help of the wall and turn your palms up to your face then close your eyes for a minute, you definitely feel relaxed.
This yoga is very useful in providing relief from stomach and also helps in relieving the tension from shoulder and back and increase the amount of peristalsis that helps in massaging the colon with thighs.
- Firstly, sit comfortably on your yoga mat and then lay down on your back.
- Then wrap your arms around your shins, after that put your knees into your chest that helps in reaching to the opposite elbows.
- Hold this yoga asana for 8 rounds and then keep breathing slowly this also helps in increasing the rate of your respiration.
This pose is very useful in in increasing of parasympathetic state and helps in massaging of colon with thighs, it helps in increasing the process of digestion through our vagal tone as well as peristalsis.
- In firstly, start with the position of the tabletop with your hands and knees.
- After that bring your legs together and then put your hands towards your legs by lowering your hips as well as heels also.
- Then lower your chest towards your thighs with the help of your hands, by bringing your forehead to the ground. After doing this close your eyes for a minute and take a long breath slowly.
This asana helps in increasing the rate of peristalsis that helps in massaging the both side of colon. That also helps in increasing the rate of digestion and make it perfect.
- Firstly, sit with the help of your knees and bent them gently, after that sit properly with the help of your feet.
- After that bring your knees at the angle of 90 degrees and uplift your feet by parallel to your shins against the floor.
- Slowly inhale or exhale and lower your knees to the left side, after that hold this posture for a minute you feel better and get rid of stomach problems.