How to protected from COVID- 19, Before COVID -19 always remember a strong immune system never affected from any virus. Corona virus (COVID- 19) is infectious disease which is very dangerous virus and today most people affected from this virus by this we can also to protected from COVID- 19.
Due to this many of loss their lives and some loss their family members, most of the people will experience respiratory illness that is moderate and they easily recover without requiring a special treatment but in other hand the older generation and people who firstly suffered from various diseases like diabetes and chronic respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases they have to be follow rules and regulations against COVID- 19, if they have to be secure from this dangerous virus and to protected from COVID- 19.
Protect yourself from infection protected from COVID- 19 by maintaining social distancing and by washing your hands properly after touching outside things, always use an alcohol- based rub and avoid touching your face again and again.
The COVID- 19 virus also spread from air with the help of saliva, Saliva that is discharge from our nose and mouth when we sneeze and cough and this saliva mixed with air and when another people take breath this saliva can easily enter from one body to another body. So always use handkerchief while you cough or sneeze.
Still there is no vaccine being present for COVID- 19,
so we have to follow safety precautions against this Chinese virus. To slow the transmission of COVID- 19, to protect from COVID- 19 please do the following:
- Always wash your hands regularly with an alcohol-based hand rub this small step removes bacteria from your hands.
- Maintain social distancing at least 1- meter distance is necessary and wears a mask.
- Avoid touching your face again and again.
- Always use a handkerchief for covering your mouth when you sneeze and cough.
- Stay at your home if you feel unwell.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid touching outside things and unnecessary things.
These are some regular tips and safety precautions against this Chinese virus,to protected from COVID- 19,.
Now some facts related to this Chinese virus:
Coronavirus first case was reported in wuhan city, china in December 2019, it spread from the food market of wuhan. Antibiotics don’t work against them and there is no vaccination is available for this so don’t play against your life stay protected and always wear a mask when you visit outside, always remember social distancing and mask are two biggest weapons against this COVID-19.
It majorly affects our upper respiratory tract that is nose, sinuses and throat and also affect our lower respiratory tract that is windpipe and lungs.
Yoga plays a significant role in social care and rehabilitation from COVID 19 patients in quarantine.
There are various yoga asana which help you to recover fast from COVID-19 during your time period of quarantine, Yoga is a discipline based on an subtle science which helps and focuses on bringing harmony between body and mind, It create a link between nature and human, also for it also beneficial during COVID-19 virus, so some of the yoga asana which is effective during this pandemic and helps in increasing our immunity are:
- Nadi Shodhan kriya: It helps in cleaning of sinuses and beneficial in allergic conditions and reduces upper way.
- Pawanmuktasana/ wind relieving pose: It increase our blood circulation and reduce stiffness which cause joint flexibility.
- Kapalbhati pranayama: It improves our pulmonary functions and reduces secretions, a useful asana for cleaning of frontal sinuses,
- Take 40 to 60 strokes per minute.
- Nadishodhan pranayama and ujjayi: It helps in decreasing our mental stress and anxiety and stimulate the body organs and control the functions,
- similarly ujjayi it increases the oxygen saturation in body.
- Bhramari pranayama: It may increase nasal nitric oxide (NO), In this breath should be low and controlled and maintain your inhalation and exhalation capacity of ratio 1:2.
- Don’t practice retention at initial stage.
Follow these yoga asanas and recommendation if you have to recover fast from COVID-19 or if you have to be secure from COVID-19.
This also helps you in increasing your immunity by which you can easily fight against from various viruses not only COVID- 19.
So, stay safe and be protected from COVID- 19.